Hello,

I am trying to implement I18n translation (using PHP gettext) on my website
which is deployed on Google Cloud.

I have Implemented the translation using gettext on localhost by
configuring locales through command line (ubuntu) and its working fine
there. But when I upload, it becomes idle and does not perform any
translation.

For enabling gettext extension I have externally included the gettext
library in the code.
Please answer to my queries as follows:
    1. What is the way to configure locales on Google Cloud Datastore?
    2. If the above can not happen then what is the way to perform I18n
translation.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/1226f7c2-cb60-48fe-ba1a-fc3924b90461%40googlegroups.com.