Hi,
I want to build an app engine task runing using corn service to start and
stop the VM instance.
I find some example file on github :
https://github.com/fivunlm/app-engine-start-vm.
And I modify the code to test, I use google cloud shell to deploy the app
engine application("gcloud app depoly app.yaml" to deploy )
but I got the "Internal Server Error" , when I go to
https://projectname.appspot.com/vm/start.
Then,I try to test then add the code in main.py file
'''
@app.route('/vm')
def vm():
    credentials =
AppAssertionCredentials(scope='https://www.googleapis.com/auth/compute')
    result = credentials
    return json.dumps(result, indent=4)
'''
The I got the same result "Internal Server Error".
Does anyone have an idea about this problem?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/56c38a76-d8b1-4fac-ba05-ae81a44a0eb6%40googlegroups.com.