Hi Kenworth,

thank you for your answer. So if I have an error: "Response to preflight
request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin'
header is present on the requested resource" my ExpressJS API CORS config
is causing it ?
I've tried everything I could to reproduce it locally; it is as if my CORS
config is omitted once deployed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9c2cea1b-8a5c-44b0-9ca0-961c1b8e2d77%40googlegroups.com.