I'm using GCE (with other Google services for SQL, Storage, ...) for my ERP
software developed with Java 8 & PrimeFaces (JSF) running on tomcat. Now I
would like to migrate to GAE Flex but I have a problem!
Locally i switch from tomcat to jetty 9 and updated the project following
the docs and it run correctly. But when I deploy my ERP on AppEngine Flex i
get a "502 Server error" page.

I tried a simple PrimeFaces application with the same configuration
(app.yaml & project configuration) and it works properly! But when i copy
the maven lib from my ERP and deploy, i get 502...

Is there a log to check the problem? or know what is the problem and how to
correct it?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5a6f7ebd-49cf-4ee4-beef-445937c10be2%40googlegroups.com.