Just le me try and write that again - the last message was unreadable..

Yes. When trying to run my apllication via the URL, it can't read the env
and therefore can't access the database.
And when running post-deploy-cmd from my composer.json (as described for
the Symfony example), the FLOW_CONTEXT and MYSQL_* enviroment parameters
are not passed to the processes.

Den torsdag den 21. september 2017 kl. 08.57.08 UTC+2 skrev Søren Malling:

> Do you have actual problems connecting to the db?
>>

> Yes. My application don't running can't read the env and the when running
> post-deploy-cmd from my composer.json, the FLOW_CONTEXT and MYSQL_*
> enviroment parameters are not passed to the processes

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/576b9a13-0ff5-451b-8b78-426aeb45a376%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appen... Søren Malling
      • [google-a... Søren Malling
        • [goog... Søren Malling
          • [... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Søren Malling
              • ... 'Takashi Matsuo (Google)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Søren Malling
              • ... 'Takashi Matsuo' via Google App Engine