Hi all,

May I ask you if the google cloud endpoints v2 will be available as part of
the appengine standard SDK? When do you think that it will be included?

Reminder: today, we have to include it as a thirdparty library, and use
vendor.add in order to use it. This contributes to explose the 10k files
threshold for a appengine standard deploy.

Thanks,
Ivo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAPc4eF-5kcqmCcFGSKf8-n2_D_y2Jib3see5Ff%2B_dH9VARo9mw%40mail.gmail.com.