@Kenworth, So we have to deploy/manage another instance of project for
Europe region??
Where does the loadbalancing come in play? Is it possible to somehow setup
loadbalance which directs traffic to proper region?

Thanks

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 5:50:12 PM UTC-4, Kenworth (Google Cloud
Platform) wrote:

> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:04:16 AM UTC-4, Hossein Amerkashi
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using GAE and have deployed an app. The performance seems to be
>> pretty good for USA east-coast. I'm getting complaints from UK users that
>> performance, during certain times, is very slow. How do I find out what
>> region the servers are
>>

> Console > App Engine > Dashboard > Region is located on the upper-right
> below your domain name.
>

>> and how can I upgrade for multiple regions?
>>

> App Engine is automatically scaled across multiple regions
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/console/#create>, but
> those regions are defined by Google. You'd have to set up another project
> to handle traffic in the UK, for example. You can visit this related
> thread
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-appengine/Upxbns9ZpAc/PdTaQqBeBwAJ>
> that discusses possible workarounds for multiple regions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/aee5cc17-8530-4b3d-a046-cac3464d92df%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Hossein Amerkashi
    • [google-appe... 'Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Hossein Amerkashi
        • [goo... 'Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Hossein Amerkashi
            • ... 'Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Hossein Amerkashi
    • [google-appe... Robert Dyas