Currently there is no equivalent flag of *StrictHostKeyChecking* for  "*gcloud
beta app instances ssh*" command. I've forwarded your feature request that
is opened on this public issue tracker
<https://issuetracker.google.com/67053406> to our engineering team for
evaluation. We'll update that thread once the flag is added.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0acdab72-89e7-424c-b158-7f13816e7b6b%40googlegroups.com.