Hello,

I have been trying to register for the free trial on GCP but without any
success, whenever i add a card, the following error message appear to me:
correct this card info, or try another one.

I'm pretty sure that my card details are correct, and to be extra sure i
even used more than 3 cards but none worked for me, so what am i supposed
to do now?

Thnanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/810f73d4-ed9d-43b6-94b8-7084ffc3478e%40googlegroups.com.