I've created a virtualenv in GAE, and setup the Flask project
When I execute "python3 main.py", the default route works fine, but when I
execute "gcloud app deploy" and browse the page, 502 Bad Gateway shows.

I try to find the error log by execute "gcloud app logs read"
2017-10-22 08:21:53 default[XXXXXXXXXX]  "GET /" 502
2017-10-22 08:21:54 default[XXXXXXXXXX]  "GET /favicon.ico" 502

Only these message is shown

This is the app.yaml:

    runtime: python
    env: flex