I'm using Java. I have simple scenario here. There are Four kinds 1-user,
2-post, 3-comment, 4-like

Ancestor relation is used like this.

 user---->post---->comment
           -
           ------->Like

User is parent of post and grand parent of comment and likes. Post is
parent of comment and like.

In my app mostly I need posts with recent 3 comments. And when user click
on comment button then get all comments of that post and same for likes.
Something like Facebook and Instagram. I think for this situation above
structure(relation) is useful, isn't it ?

But problem is that *As described in documentations maximum operation rate
of 1/s. If you increase from this operation there may be an Error.*

There is a write throughput limit of about one transaction per second
within a single entity group. This limitation exists because Cloud
Datastore performs masterless, synchronous replication of each entity group
over a wide geographic area to provide high reliability and fault
tolerance. Documention
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/datastore/entities>

Avoid writing to an entity group more than once per second. Writing at a
sustained rate above that limit makes eventually consistent reads more
eventual, leads to time outs for strongly consistent reads, and results in
slower overall performance of your application. A batch or transactional
write to an entity group counts as only a single write against this limit.
Documention <https://cloud.google.com/datastore/docs/best-practices>

There is a quite possible there is more than one like or comment in one
sec. So what I do in this case.

Any suggestion how can I overcome this situation or any other better
structure ?

I found one thing for counts to use shared count, Ok it's fine for likes
but what about others ?

One other thing If entity has no ancestor Entity group write limit apply on
it or not ? Because as described in documentation if entity has no parent
or child it's own entity group. I think write limit also apply on single
entity, Right ?  Actually I have one entity which is updated by multiple
users so it's possible there are many updates in one sec. what I do for it
?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a1bf70bc-b2ba-400a-8121-c21f1867907c%40googlegroups.com.