Piyush,

There are two options: TaskQueues
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/taskqueue/>on App
Engine 1.9 and Cloud Pub/Sub <https://cloud.google.com/pubsub/docs/>
everywhere else.  Briefly, Pub/Sub offers fan-out (not just a queue) and is
global (publish from any region, consume from any region). TaskQueues
implement a queue (so no fan-out), are regional and are much better
integrated with App Engine standard.   It seems you may have more decisions
to make here than just the messaging system:

1. How do you publish?  "PUSH" suggests you may have some constraint on the
message producer.  Say it's a legacy piece of code that requires a webhook
endpoint.  Both services have REST APIs, but are better used with native
client libraries.

2. Where your subscribers live.  Since this is an AppEngine forum, I'll
guess you are considering using GAE for processing the messages. Given your
throughput, it might be more cost effective and faster to run consumers on
GCE/GKE -- somewhere where you can run multi-threaded message consumers. At
a steady 10K messages/second you are not going to benefit much from being
able to scale down to 0.  This is a guess so take it as such.  There are
other considerations

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/8a687db8-05ab-4593-82d8-e408831f4bdc%40googlegroups.com.