Hello Antonio,

You have reached the correct forum, and someone should get back to you
about it soon. Issue tracker <https://issuetracker.google.com/> is the
right place to report a bug or to request a new feature. For further
information about issue tracker, you can check this document
<https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9eee03a0-0050-4d36-861d-10f816ed1269%40googlegroups.com.