Thanks a lot Kenworth. Upgrade to Spring boot version resolved the issue.

Now we are facing issue with performance. Is there a way to identify
problem areas. Any tool I can use to find out the exact pain area?

Another issue is we are not able to use automatic scaling due to
deadlineexceededexception. We are using basic scaling which takes time when
application boot up for first time request. Is there a way I can keep at
least one instance running to avoid delay for first request?

I too facing issue during the basic scaling of instances. After scaling app
server is not able to get JDBC connections. I am not able to get any logs
from stackdriver for this issue. How can I trace this issue? Can I
reproduce same issue on local?

Regards,

Vishakha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4c05c51c-db81-4c87-bc88-3207a48e945b%40googlegroups.com.