I have a project structure as attached. I accidentally setup the PHP Flex
environment not knowing the consequences that Mod-rewrite would not work as
the .htaccess in my project. I want to be able to run the project structure
as it is. When i type https://gettfit-d2079.appspot.com/ , it should
automatically redirect or show the index.php but it keeps show 404 error i
guess because the handlers are not defined. Can someone please share with
me a app.yaml file with handlers for my structure. I am new to GAE.

app.yaml
env: flex
runtime: php

handlers:
  script: mod_rewrite.php (even having this has no effect)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fb3f67e3-a8a0-48e6-84b3-8e0d97290edb%40googlegroups.com.