Thanks so much for your response Les. I love these tools, by the way. I was
wondering if I could profile the specific stack code that's running to see
what part of MY code is taking so long. Through appstats it seems like I
can only see the GAE requests and everything else is a bit of a black box.
I don't know if there's a way I can do that.

The other question is that it's difficult to see individual cache requests,
some take 75 ms and some take 3 ms, and I can't see the cache key so it's
difficult to troubleshoot.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
-Keith