Thanks, George,

I'll look forward to not having to swap certs next new year.

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:14:16 AM UTC+3, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Upon closer examination, I have noticed that the main tracker issue, the
> one covering the situation you described, was in fact closed. I just
> re-opened this issue with adequate priority, as well as all other related
> ones, so Developers may now take a closer look and offer a satisfying
> solution. You are perfectly right, a year is a long time for such an error
> to still be present. My previous replies were based on the idea that the
> issues were still open and actively worked upon. I hope my last correction
> will start things going and progressing at an appropriate pace.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/931367f5-66ad-494b-8a3a-3c33cf133cee%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... Richard Cheesmar
    • [google-appen... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appen... Richard Cheesmar
      • [google-a... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
        • [goog... Richard Cheesmar
          • [... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Richard Cheesmar