Hi There, we're having issues with dispatch.yaml. We have two environments
(staging and production) with 3 services each.

The staging dispatch.yaml has no issues, and the production dispatch.yaml
is working for all services, except li-notifications. When visiting
li-notifications, the default GAE domain works but the custom route
doesn't. The only difference between the two environments is the base url.
The staging environment is `staging.<BASE>.com` and the production is just
`<BASE>.com`.

What are we doing wrong?

Dispatch.yaml
dispatch: