Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so i will just shoot.

Simple question: is what i am asking for possible?

If yes: which way should i be looking?

I have been googling and searching for ways to upload images to a database
and came across google app engine.

The background

For my business (export of fresh products) i want to use daily images from
my suppliers to enhance our productoffering to our clients.
These images are coming in through email (we are using exchange server &
outlook 2013).
At this moment we are having built a custom ERP-solution (Program X): to my
knowledge webbased and working under SQL.
(i am not familiar with programming etc)

The idea
I want to tag image content and upload them to a database.
Then i want to be able to generate a newsletter for clients including these
images.
Also an offer for clients from a sinlge supplier is possible
In the future the output will be extended to web / whatsapp and/or other
apps)

Tagging:
Product: we have a product structure hierarchical in the custom
ERP-solution (Fruit - Apple - Apple Fuiji - Apple Fuiji New Zealand - Apple
Fuiji New Zealand 18 kg box size 120)
Supplier: the supplier is also a tag

Speed:
Everyday there is a constant timelimit and stress (Imagine 20 calls a
minute with suppliers/clients for 5-6 hours in a row for example)
The imageupload and tagging has to be done very fast and user friendly.
Ideally just on the image Copy Command (Ctrl-C) and Paset into uploader.
Product and Supplier tag. Done

Example
1) tagging picture with "supplier A"  and  'Apple Fuiji New Zealand 18 kg
box size 120'
2) entry in Program X:  supplier A  has the product 'Apple Fuiji New
Zealand 18 kg box size 120'   costing EUR 12

Output
1) Total offer for clients with numerous products (hundreds) form several
supplliers (50-100) illustrated with several pictures
2) Single offer for clients: including the tagged picture and individual
price setting (Automatically done by program X)

Well that's it
Tnx for shooting

Henk Troost
Netherlands