Hello

I like to report that my distribution to app engine has been hijacked by an
individual and re published by them to Google so engine. This is violation of
intellectual property. I have the email of individualand their so engine url
address. Please let me know how to proceed

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4d33d316-9ae0-4652-92ec-526e678ff1da%40googlegroups.com.