Hi,
We are running out of indexes on appengine datastore.  We have 10-20
remaining.
No time for doing refactoring and to regain the indexes.

One thought is to use Cloud sql or Cloud spanner for further development.
There are other reasons also to look for alternatives to datastore.
(finding talent, restrictions of datastore on aggregates queries, no easy
way to do migrations or schema changes)

Is there a way to do a transaction across datastore and cloud sql or cloud
spanner

What are the recommended methods to further expand dev.

Rajesh
*www.GainERP.com <https://www.gainerp.com>*
*ERP & Field Service on Google Cloud*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CA%2BS7ijY-XO6R_zqeOf9kqfMi%2BF6Np1eOLmBtLx-Sg7ZCqTmoRg%40mail.gmail.com.