I did look at "Managing Cloud IAP sessions"  page , but none of them looks
clean . All the methods need to have a separate browser window that do a
302 to   /_gcp_iap/do_session_refresh . Is there a api way of refreshing
session?

Regards
Sanooj

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAKHFJmxD4rTU9v0kLktUeTqPzfXr774OW1kgPZwimzALmGWJWA%40mail.gmail.com.