Actually, "cloud.google.com/go/datastore" should also work. However, at
this moment, you *have to* pass the DATASTORE_EMULATOR_HOST with the
'--env_var' flag to dev_appserver:
 --env_var DATASTORE_EMULATOR_HOST=localhost:8088

Please try this flag, hopefully it should work :)

Dev_appserver currently prunes shell env vars from local golang runtime
process. The '--env_var' flag allows you to pass environment variable to
the local go runtime process.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAJ2BY8cmWXO0E-vpdMw3Fp8HMaJF-twP%3D37FGn6HbcFYN2xX%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.