I have 12-15 composite indexes for few KINDS. They got added 4-5 years
ago.
I am looking to regain indexes

Is there a way to reduce the indexes.  I am seeing if zigzag has any tool
or utility to help find out the redundant indexes.

--
Regards,
Rajesh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CA%2BS7ija%2Bt3M-JK9-9vp9-Ty6gQG_SciOn7GV32LzL%2B3dq9g%2Bcw%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [google-appengine]... Rajesh Gupta
    • [google-appen... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [goog... Rajesh Gupta
        • Re: [... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • R... Kaan Soral
            • ... Kaan Soral
              • ... Vitaly Bogomolov
              • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Vitaly Bogomolov
                • ... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
                • ... Vitaly Bogomolov