Hello Kenworth,

I do not think the solution is a good one. It is a workaround.

At the very least we need to have documentation explaining any additional
headers being set in the dev environment.

In an ideal scenario they should not be there.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CANamN%2B59sJUuBreOKw0u0P5YtGPWqL75hZEkwbayk-Qmt8D8rA%40mail.gmail.com.