Hi,

I have moved one of my projects into organization sift-ms.com by mistake
while inspecting its properties (I think it was IAM / Admin / Settings page
of the Cloud Console). I have no idea what this organization is and why I
was able to move my project to it. This domain seems to be used for
"Selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry" on the web.

I would like to move it back to "no organization" again, however I do not
see this option in the Move page. I do not see any other organizations to
move to, only this sift-ms.com.

Can anyone help? If my question is missing any details, please ask and I
will add them.

Best regards
Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/83f66644-217c-41a7-89e9-ea8dca3db88a%40googlegroups.com.