Hello,

In the link below, you can find the feature request for Java 11 LTS
support. Any updates about timelines or any type of information concerning
the support of Java 11 on Google App Engine Standard will be posted there.

Java LTS support <https://issuetracker.google.com/35899857>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fe4c46c6-deef-4593-ae84-56971d0b6904%40googlegroups.com.