Hello Charles,

In fact, I understand this part of your issue, and I believe that there is
a good answer from Nick. However, my concern and my answer concerns to the
HTTP 500 server error displayed in your screenshots. Sorry for do not let
this clear.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/111e4098-6255-4236-a1cc-0d45ee2728ac%40googlegroups.com.