I'm using App Engine standard environment. I want to make all url to access
only admin.

Here is my web.xml but this one is not working for me I test it on local
development.

<web-app>

<!-- Security -->
<security-role>
   <role-name>admin</role-name>
</security-role>
<security-constraint>
   <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>admin</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
   </web-resource-collection>
  <auth-constraint>
     <role-name>admin</role-name>
  </auth-constraint>
</security-constraint>

</web-app>

I checked the documentation right here Security and Authentication
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/config/webxml#Security_and_Authentication>

Can you please let me know why this one is not working for me. What I'm
doing wrong ?

And second thing I want to ask is that If I protect all urls to access only
admin can I still use cloud endpoint lib in Android can my app access
endpoints or not without any login ?

I'm using java8

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/26220845-1353-4279-9e29-66a675c7235b%40googlegroups.com.