Hii, actually I am making just a sample NodeJs app in flexible environment
with just one route and nothing else in the code. But when I am trying to
call this API from my android app, I am getting latency of 40 seconds(when
I am using my domain url) and 11 secs(when I am using appspot.domain url).

Now in order to debug this I checked in trace api where there total latency
was in milisecs, also when I checked in Logs I found that the Logs which I
am printing when insideAPI code gets executed was after 40 secs,.

Can you please help me where these 40 secs are getting wasted?

Nothing is working for me Please Help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b29698e7-ae9e-47ad-b3ab-59156b52ff0c%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengin... Sudhanshu Gaur
    • [google-app... 'Dan S (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [go... 'Steren Giannini' via Google App Engine
        • Re:... Sudhanshu Gaur
        • Re:... 'Dan S (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Suvodeep Pyne
            • ... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Nico Verwer
            • ... Sudhanshu Gaur
            • ... Sudhanshu Gaur
    • Re: [google... Marc Samet