Hello Sergio,

You can use your app.yaml handlers in order to map your subdomain to a
directory in your root domain. First, make sure you mapped your app to both
your custom domain and subdomain correctly Mapping Custom Domains
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/mapping-custom-domains>

and then add two references to the directory in your app.yaml.To get more
information about how app.yaml works, please review app.yaml Reference
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/config/appref#top_of_page>,

but specially Handlers element
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/config/appref#handlers_element>
.

You could also create a new service and use a dispatch.yaml configuration
file
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/reference/dispatch-yaml>
send incoming requests to a specific service based on the path or hostname
in the URL. The new service mapped to “dev.domain.com”, can be set up so
every request to this subdomain will be sent to a file in a static
directory.

Please review this stackoverflow post
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46024326/redirecting-app-engine-subdomains-to-folders#>

that has a more detailed answer to your question.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ed17a976-4167-4faf-b7c2-2d06b9ee5dc9%40googlegroups.com.