1) In order to deploy a whole directory and not a single file as seen here:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/admin-api/creating-config-files#deployment_section

ie from documentation:

"deployment": {
    "files": {
      "example-resource-file1": {
        "sourceUrl":
"https://storage.googleapis.com/[MY_BUCKET_ID]/example-application/example-resource-file1";
      },

You would type the folder as follows:

"deployment": {
    "files": {
      "example-resource-file1": {
        "sourceUrl":
"https://storage.googleapis.com/[MY_BUCKET_ID]/example-application/[LIBRARY_FOLDER]";
      },

Note that there is no forward slash at the end. If you put one it will
throw an error.

2) If you upload the libraries along your application, you should be able
to call the libraries by importing them in the code as follow:
import (
   "google.golang.org/appengine"
)

Let me know if this helps.