hi,

I am new to google cloud platform. i have already running my php web app on
single VM Instance. now i am trying to create a Autoscaling Groups for this
app. for that i have followed following steps:

   - create instance-template from my existing vm instance (the one which
   have running php web app)
   - then created instance group
   - and finally create a load balancer.

now when i check my Autoscaling Groups, it has created new instance but
without any code from my existing  instance. new instance only create with
ubuntu OS but I thought it will copy all php code and install Apache web
server from my old instance as I created instance template for the old
instance with the help of following command:

gcloud beta compute instance-templates create my-templates-instance
--source-instance=my-instance-1 --source-instance-zone=us-central1-c

i don't know what i miss. please help me

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/da21ed58-f782-4ee0-8658-7ef93520d941%40googlegroups.com.