Hi,

scheduler application for  24 hours, every 2 hours, want trigger into below
code.

1)my cron job will give task to below task queue

Questions : How to bring it from 24 hours to 2 hours
 every 2 hours, application should run)

Sample code

TaskOptions task = TaskOptions.Builder.withUrl("/booking/reminder/worker")
                .taskName(bookingId)
                         //so we can delete it by bookingId if we need to
                .payload(bookingId)
                .countdownMillis(delayInSeconds * 1000);   //the time before it
appears on the worker.

//throw it on the queue
Queue queue = QueueFactory.getQueue("bookingReminderQueue");
queue.add(task);

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f5db2228-9b47-46da-b5dc-79e5f7c730ed%40googlegroups.com.