Hi

To navigate to the ‘Memory Usage’ graph in the App Engine dashboard, you
first need to click on the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the
Cloud Console. Then, click ‘App Engine’ under the ‘Compute’ section and
select 'Dashboard'. Select version from the dropdown menu and then select
‘Memory Usage’ from another dropdown menu just under the ‘Version’ dropdown
menu. I hope this helps you to find the ‘Memory Usage’ graph in the App
Engine dashboard.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fd3ad178-c60e-49b3-acbd-24efb53b6e60%40googlegroups.com.