Hi,

It seems that you’re experiencing an issue regarding access
permissions(Java:403) and maybe you have used a not supported library (459
issue).

Kindly note that the Google Groups channel is designed to provide a free
expression space to Google community rise discussions on different matters.

I believe that your questions should get a better assistance in the Stack
Overflow[1] since it is related to a technical issue. There, you should
receive help from the community fellow enthusiasts, and from Google
engineers when you add a tag in your post according to the product where
you require assistance, as you can check in our documentation[2].
Additionally, you can post some details regarding your scaling setup,
project config, and some code samples.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/

[2] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/stackexchange

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/53cd4a11-dfeb-4eca-adc3-068c10301927%40googlegroups.com.