Thanks for the update. So are you confirming that for those of us that were
already using Task Queues under App Engine, even though we haven't changed
a single thing in our apps, we will now be charged for something that is
documented as being included as part of our App Engine fees?

For reference, here's the App Engine pricing page where it indicates that
Task Queues are included with App Engine at *no additional charge*:

[image: chrome_2018-10-01_14-16-59.png]

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 1:57:24 PM UTC-5, Katayoon (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I should add that with Cloud Tasks release, all management of task queues
> is now centralized, however Tasks are executed on App Engine. Here
> <https://cloud.google.com/tasks/docs/pricing> you can find the pricing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c52a6ba8-d52d-4981-a75f-07019d273b0e%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appeng... Handerson Contreras
    • [google-a... 'David (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-a... Joshua Lyon
      • [goog... samiislam via Google App Engine
        • [... Joshua Lyon
          • ... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Joshua Lyon
              • ... 'Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-a... Handerson Contreras