Greetings,

Starting today I am getting the following error in a Standard Java 8 app:

com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$UnknownException
An error occurred for the API request urlfetch.Fetch()

and it kept repeating until I shut down all the instances of the app in
that project, but a few hours later the error reappeared until I shut down
all instances again. The same app deployed to a different project did not
experience this at the same time, nor did I experience it locally.

This happens when I use Google OAuth2 client library to verify a token
received from the web client
in com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleIdTokenVerifier.verify()

Project number: 875106233913
Error ID: CICFyM7BtLGgswE

Any help in resolving this will be much appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/646fa91c-77f3-4dd3-923a-98af9b42d76b%40googlegroups.com.