Hello to everybody,

someone may help me with this issue: https://serverfault.com/questions/934454/configuration-for-support-for-webp-images-on-jetware-optimized-lemp-stack-php

The vm istance is on compute engine but should be same if it were on app engine:

I have on Compute Engine*the Jetware Optimized Lemp Stack Php 7*vm istance , loaded from the gcloud marketplace:Jetware Optimized Lemp Stack Php 7 <http://jetware.io/appliances/jetware/lemp7_optimized_g2/profile>jetware <https://twitter.com/jetware_io>the problem is with the webp gd library of this repository :*Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function imagewebp()*

I wish to enable webp support:php.net <http://php.net/manual/en/image.installation.php>I am not sure but I think I have to install the libraries from the gcloud console and I am not sure about the commands line to write:

Services control
Available services: cron exim memcached monit mysqld nginx orientation php-fpm redis
Start all services: start
Stop all services: stop
Service commands:
available|enabled|disabled|enable|disable|start|stop|status|restart servicename

Default server host

Main config: /jet/etc/nginx/nginx.conf
Additional configs: /jet/etc/nginx/conf.d
Document Root:
Ports/Sockets: 80
Main Error Log: /jet/log/nginx/error.log

Php Version: 7.1.6
Additional modules: PEAR PECL FPM
Path to interpreter: /jet/bin/php
Path to php.ini: /jet/etc/php/php.ini
Additional ini files: /jet/etc/php/php.d

*command 1 should be: sudo apt-get install /jet/etc/php/php.d libwebp libwebp-devel (this is the correct command ..?)*

*after this I should add --with-webp-dir=DIR into php.ini fileĀ  ( correct ..?)*

thanks for who reply

*sincerely,
Riccardo *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6486b371-f7b9-9800-ab7f-f436b15947f8%40gmail.com.