I am trying to fork new processed so that my NodeJs server can utilise load
efficiently.

I am running my NodeJs app on Google App Engine flexible environment, does
app engine itself utilize all cores of the instances OR not, because if it
doesn't then I would manually have to do it from my end which I didn't find
anywhere?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/061fca7a-f738-4e77-9bf3-6c2b252540fc%40googlegroups.com.