Hi,

Thanks for your update:
I don't know why the Google library is doing this, for its own logging
purposes or some other reason. I don't have access to source code. The one
question is -- why is Google's AppEngine  using up our GetVersions quota?

Thanks,
David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5e0899a6-86cc-41a7-9f0a-2c9622c4338d%40googlegroups.com.