> Always Free Products do not cost money within defined limits.

That's what I am trying to ask. Is 28 hr/day of standard app engine always
free product? All pricing pages of always free products pricing page (ex:
pub/sub <https://cloud.google.com/pubsub/pricing>) mention the free quota
but app engine pricing page
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/pricing#costs-for-datastore-calls>
doesn't mention of any such free quota of compute resource.

The link <https://cloud.google.com/free/> under always free products says:

> Available for eligible customers. View details
> <https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/frequently-asked-questions>  (-> free
> trial page)

Unless I am mistaken, the page has free quota listed of two kinds free tier
and always free. Generally, pricing page of product in question makes it
clear but app engine pricing page seems a bit convoluted to me. can you
please help? 🙏🙏🙏 I don't have a free tier account and would prefer not
to find out app engine pricing through my bills 😌

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 3:03 AM 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via
Google App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello Aditya,
>
> Your first link leads to the page for free offers, whereas the second is
> the pricing calculator for the paid tier. The two sets of information are
> somewhat difficult to use in the same time. Always Free Products do not
> cost money within defined limits. You should choose from the offerings
> present on that page. If you do so, you do not need worry about how costs
> are calculated, as you keep defined limits in mind.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6a9cdbf9-1aea-408e-8abd-e8feb75b52aa%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6a9cdbf9-1aea-408e-8abd-e8feb75b52aa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CANxNyaY4B2H9xy1PO-GaEVC%3D1NXiWoXg5KqgjRqn_eZ-_AnY-g%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [google-appeng... Aditya Prakash
    • [google-a... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [... Aditya Prakash
        • R... Aditya Prakash
          • ... 'Josh Moore' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'Josh Moore' via Google App Engine
              • ... Aditya Prakash
                • ... 'Mohammad I (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
        • R... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine