Attempt to replicate the issue was ineffective. We tested our Django for
App Engine Python 3.7 sample and found no issues. Our recommendation would
be to either create an issue on the Issue tracker
<http://issuetracker.google.com> or better still, contact GAE Support
<https://cloud.google.com/support/> for further evaluation. Project IDs and
other details might be required to review the Stackdriver logs and evaluate
the issue. Otherwise, you consider creating a new project.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0ce9c8b9-dbdb-4309-a972-89881bb93880%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appeng... Lukas Elsner
    • [google-a... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [... Lukas Elsner
        • R... 'Chen Yu' via Google App Engine
          • ... Lukas Elsner
    • [google-a... Lukas Elsner
      • [goog... 'Chen Yu' via Google App Engine
        • [... Lukas Elsner
          • ... 'Chen Yu' via Google App Engine
            • ... Lukas Elsner
              • ... 'Olu' via Google App Engine
                • ... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
                • ... Lukas Elsner
                • ... Lukas Elsner
                • ... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
                • ... Lukas Elsner
                • ... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
                • ... Lukas Elsner
    • [google-a... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
    • [google-a... 'Mohammad I (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine