Hi, Sami, how do I do stuff on say a model class called users that is
defined outside of the micro service inside of the micro service using just
the NDB client library? I have to have access to the model definition
inside of the micro service to query or save an entity to that particular
ndb.Model class.

After ~Googling and using stackoverflow to research this The only way isto
symlink the model definitions into the microservice locally and when
uploading to app engine those symlinks turn into copies of the class
itself. Thus I can access the class directly from within the micro service.

If there is a better way, please do tell.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9ed80840-e1a3-4682-9187-2c6b4231d889%40googlegroups.com.