I get the following error message: "Error: querySrv ESERVFAIL
_mongodb._tcp.youtopia-dev-wc9dj.gcp.mongodb.net"

Same exact code works fine from my local dev machine.

I have already asked the same question on StackOverflow but no response
there so far, here is the link
-
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53069856/connect-to-mongodb-atlas-from-google-app-engine-standard

This was really urgent so your quick response would be appreciated.

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:55:12 AM UTC+5:30, Yasser Karout (Cloud
Platform Support) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can you provide the error you get when you try connecting to MongoDB
> database hosted on MongoDB Atlas? It will help troubleshooting what went
> wrong.
>
> Your question might be better addressed on StackOverflow
> <http://stackoverflow.com> as the format is more suited for development
> questions and will give your issue greater visibility. Groups is more
> suited for general discussions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d5bf0468-331d-4c82-812c-fb1e7163cf14%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-app... Raj Chaudhary
    • [googl... 'Yasser Karout (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [g... Raj Chaudhary
        • ... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
          • ... Raj Chaudhary
            • ... 'Mohammad I (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... dominic tobias
    • [googl... dominic tobias
      • [g... 'Tiago (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [googl... sahib singh