Thank you. However,  that ticket requests budgets and an API.

We want something simpler --  to track costs per-Service or per-Tag in GAE.

So we are not asking for  budget  or limits, nor for an  an  API-- we are
willing to see  this info in the GUI.

Or is this info already  available?

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:27 AM 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via
Google App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Here <https://issuetracker.google.com/110507715> is the Public Feature
> Request. You can star it to receive updates on it.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fd05b2be-25a7-488f-b106-87cd576df02f%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fd05b2be-25a7-488f-b106-87cd576df02f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

*JOSHUA FOX*
Director, Software Architecture | Freightos

*T (Israel): *+972-545691165 | *T (US)*:  +1-3123400953
Smooth shipping.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAD%3DB7cMEX5DXNjCpY4Qf5-gRyvAXcxOL9oMLj_Su5PFpz4m5zw%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [google-appengin... Joshua Fox
    • [google-app... 'Steren Giannini' via Google App Engine
      • [google... Joshua Fox
        • [go... 'Steren Giannini' via Google App Engine
        • [go... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Joshua Fox
            • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Henry Pan
                • ... 'Dan S (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine