Hi Aidan,

For your Google Cloud Platform projects, you may visit the "APIs &
Services" through the GCP console (by clicking on the hamburger button at
top left) and select "Credentials" there. You'll find a list of authorized
clients/applications with a descriptive name so that you would be sure you
haven't authorized any unwanted party.

I should note that here we provide support for Google Cloud Platform-end
products. For questions on Chrome browser, you may contact the respective
support team <https://enterprise.google.com/intl/en_ca/chrome/support/>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6cd66d18-d10a-4bc6-a64f-63b3b02014bb%40googlegroups.com.