Hello,

As I understand the documentation confirm that "Automatic scaling services
must finish before 10 minutes". Therefore, it seems that it will accept if
the task falls in 2 minutes. You should get a better assistance in the
Stack Overflow[1] since you have a technical issue and it will require some
troubleshooting.

There, you should receive help from the community fellow enthusiasts, and
from Google engineers when you add a tag in your post according to the
product where you require assistance, as you can check in our
documentation[2]. Additionally, I suggest that you post some sample code
and details regarding your application like deployment and settings.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/
[2] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/stackexchange

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a901662d-2d3b-4702-a4ad-8755e8dceb63%40googlegroups.com.