Hello,

I'm trying to launch a web project I've made via google app engine. It is a
php project with 5 files:

   - index.php
   - connection.php
   - userpage.php
   - transit.php
   - query.php

I've tested with multiple different things as my app.yaml, but nothing
seems to work. All that is uploaded is my index.php, which I can go to on
my site (AFTER many minutes of wait), but it is only partially loaded, a
sign that I've deduced being that connection.php is not present, or at
least in the same directory.

What is my problem? Is the formatting of my app.yaml wrong, or should it be
something else entirely?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ffd9b1fb-1218-4849-9bdf-e21cebd04cc5%40googlegroups.com.