Hi Srinivasu,

I am not sure how you have migrated your App Engine app, but my assumption
is that you have deleted your project prior deleting your domain mapping.
If so, you may override your domain mapping via DomainOverrideStrategy
<https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/#search/admin%20api/appengine/v1/appengine.apps.domainMappings.create>

using the Google App Engine Admin API [1] with taking the following steps:

1. Go to the App Engine Admin API page.
2. Enable OAuth2.0 and fill out the request form.

appsId = your application id
overrideStrategy = OVERRIDE
Request body =
{
  "id":"YOUR_DOMAIN"
}

3. Click Authorize and execute button.

Then you would be able to add the certificate.You may also visit this
Google Group discussion
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine/xycWwRX2OiU>for
additional reference.

If you need further assistance on the issue, you may raise a PRIVATE ticket
via the Issue Tracker
<https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=491299&template=1161102>
and
provide us with your project id and full details on the issue you are
experiencing so that we would be able to investigate the root cause of the
issue efficiently. I should add that here
<https://cloud.google.com/support/#free-support-resources> you can find all
free support resources, however premium support packages have higher SLA.

- Note that Google Groups are reserved for general Google Cloud
Platform-end product discussions and not for reporting issues.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/1c7ccd35-e9fc-4b9d-a7a5-6e52712967ed%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-ap... Srinivasu Kota
    • [goog... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • R... Srinivasu Kota
        • ... Srinivasu Kota
          • ... Srinivasu Kota
            • ... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Srinivasu Kota
                • ... dangelot via Google App Engine
                • ... dangelot via Google App Engine
                • ... Srinivasu Kota
    • [goog... 'Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine